Let's face it. Your company is being judged by everyone who interacts with it. And just because you have a beautiful website it doesn't mean you can ignore the design of your social media profiles. Building a cohesive brand throughout your Internet presence makes the transition between social media and your website seamless for visitors.
Our all-star design team will create customized banners and backgrounds for your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, giving all your web properties the professional touch, with optional banner design available for your Google+ page as well.
Plus our curated content feed ensures your profiles are regularly updated with relevant status updates that your clients will find informative and engaging.
|What's Included?||Profile Design|
|Facebook timeline banner|
|Twitter background and banner|
|Profiles design updates||Unlimited||Status Updates|
|Monthly status updates||12 custom|
|User-provided status updates||Unlimited||Blog Integration|
|Facebook RSS blog integration|
|Twitter RSS blog integration|
Our all-star design team will create customized banners and backgrounds for your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ profiles, ensuring your business’s web presence is consistent and professional wherever users interact with it.
Pronto’s Social Media service includes 12 totally original status updates from our in-house copywriters every month. These social media updates will be tailored to your company and published to its Facebook and Twitter pages. With this tier, our team works with you to plan out status updates based on your guidance and preferences. Once you’ve signed off on them, our team will handle publishing them on your behalf.
We will also connect your business’s blog feed to your social media profiles. Each time a new blog post is published on your website, your Facebook and Twitter feeds will publish the direct link to your article. Although status updates showcase and active social media presence and establish a degree of subject matter authority, a blog integration helps drive more traffic to your site and shows that your company isn’t just involved in the discussion -- it’s leading it.
At the end of every month, the Pronto team will generate a report on your social media performance and send it to your for review. This report includes data on Likes, reach, shares and retweets so you can monitor the engagement of your audience and refine next month’s plan.
Social Media Process
- Sign up and tell us a little bit more about your company and content preferences in our onboarding form.
- If you have existing social media accounts, we'll reach out so you can grant us access to them. If you don't have any social media accounts, our team will create new profiles for you..
- We'll prepare mockups of the new banner designs and send them to you for review.
- Once the designs are approved, we'll upload them to your social media accounts.
- Next, we'll connect your blog's RSS feed to all your social media profiles. Each time a new blog post is published, your accounts will automatically post an update and link to it.
- Our team will schedule your custom status updates for the upcoming month. The service includes 12 status updates, written by our in-house copywriters. These updates will focus on your business and its offerings. All 12 updates will be sent to you at least 3 business days in advance so you can review and approve them. If changes are necessary, you simply let us know and we’ll take care of them.
- At the end of every month, we'll email you a report that shows how your social media accounts are performing. If you have any questions about the report just let us know.