Cost-effective channel to advertise and to drive conversions
$150 per month
Target the right audience with cheaper cost and get more leads
Microsoft Advertising is a paid ad platform that works just like Google Ads. Despite having a smaller search volume than Google Ads, it still reaches 36.2% of U.S. desktop searches with 116 million unique searchers. Due to the smaller audience size compared to Google Ads, it also costs about 30% less. Microsoft Ads is a very cost-effective channel to advertise and to drive conversions.
Microsoft Advertising will be offered as an add-on to Google Ads for an additional one time setup fee of $100 and $150 monthly management fee.
|Campaign import from Google Ads and fine-tuning|
|Google Analytics integration|
|Conversion Pixel Integration|
|Monthly detailed reporting|
|Proactive campaign adjustments|
|A/B ad variation testing|
|Bid and position monitoring|
|Monthly Ad Budget||$500+|
|Note: For ad budgets over $3500/month, our monthly fee is 10% of your ad budget.|
Startup Process: (Basic)
- Complete the signup form and indicate your monthly ad budget.
- If you don't have an existing Microsoft Ads account, we'll follow up with instructions for creating one and will walk you through connecting your account to our ad management platform.
- If you already have a Google Ads campaign with us then we will review your Google Ads campaign set up and will select the main services ads
- If you just signed up for Google Ads then we will wait for the Google Ads campaign to be launched
- Then we’ll import those ads from your Google Ads campaign to your Microsoft Advertising account and integrate your Google Analytics, set up and install conversion pixels on your site
- As soon as we start collecting data on impressions, clicks and conversions, we'll start making adjustments to your campaigns to improve performance.
- At the end of each month of your campaign we'll send you a detailed report including data on overall spend, click through rate and conversions.