Deliver joy and holiday cheer to your loyal clients and followers with our customized greeting cards! Each year, we prepare a set of unique eCards for 13 popular holidays and special occasions, including Valentine’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas.
Before the scheduled delivery date our team will present 3 different design concepts for you to choose from. After you’ve made your selection, we customize the card with your company’s colors and logo, adjust the message, and schedule for deployment. The program runs for 12 months from the day you sign up.
|Email account dashboard|
|Email authentication assistance||On-going Management|
|Subscriber list management|
|Testing on various email platforms|
|Deployment of 1 eCard campaign per holiday for up to 1,000 subscribers* free-of-charge|
|Detailed campaign performance reports||Includes|
|Interactive Winter Holiday eCard|
|12 static Holiday eCards|
Getting started with Pronto’s Holiday eCard Program is easy. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up and complete an onboarding survey.
- Once your website is live our production team will contact you to confirm which program you’ve signed up for.
- If you do not already have a mailing list on our mailing platform, send us your list of opted-in email addresses. Remember, your list must comply with our email service provider rules and regulations.
- We’ll take you through the process from start to finish and shortly after will send you a support ticket to kick-start your Holiday eCard campaign.
- A support ticket for your Holiday eCard campaign featuring 3 different design mock-ups will be sent to you for review.
- The designs will be sent 2 weeks prior to the scheduled distribution date of the eCard campaign, allocating sufficient time for production, customization and review.
- Once you’ve selected the eCard of your choice we’ll customize it - incorporating your organization’s logo, colors and any minor changes you may have for the eCard message.
- We’ll ask you to give your eCard a final review before scheduling it for distribution.