Content is the fuel for your Internet Marketing engine.
In this age of fierce competition, content is the one thing you can rely on to keep your business ahead of the rest. Without good content to support your marketing efforts, acquiring new leads and customers becomes next to impossible.
Blogging is an effective platform for connecting with your target audience. It increases your business’s online presence and visibility.
Done the right way, blogging can also make search engines recognize your business as an expert in your field, which makes gaining people’s trust, increasing traffic to your site, and generating more leads much more achievable goals.
But how do you blog the right way?
The short answer is RELEVANCE and QUALITY.
With our custom blogging service, you get a dedicated content strategist who will assist you in figuring out which topics to blog about and which audience groups to target, thus ensuring you release content that people care about.
Our writers write with your target audience in mind to help make sure that the content is as useful as it can be. They are trained and experienced in writing content that highlights and promotes your services while still maintaining quality as the top priority.
Help people who need your services find you easier with relevant and quality content. Sign up to our custom blogging service now.
After signing up, we will send you an onboarding form to fill out so you can give us some insights about your business (your services, target audience, etc.) and how to plan your content strategy. Some of the questions that will be asked are as follows:
- What services do you offer and which ones do you want to prioritize?
- Which industries do you want to target?
- Do you want to plan your content strategy or do you need our experts’ help?
- What style of writing do you prefer?
- Content planning
Depending on the preferences you specified on your onboarding form, the first set of topics will be decided:
- If you choose to have our content strategist do the content planning for you, all you need to do is wait no more than a couple of days and we’ll send you a set of topics to approve. This content strategy will be based on information you provide us about your business during onboarding. You can request for alternate topics if you don’t like any or all of the initial topics sent to you.
- If you choose to plan your content strategy yourself, you can send in your chosen topics by adding them to your custom editorial calendar. Please also provide references or an outline of concepts to make sure our writers write exactly what you had in mind.
- Content production
When the topics are decided, our content strategist will forward them to the editorial team and let them know of any specific requirements. The editorial team will work on one article at a time.
NOTE: Writing an article involves a series of content editing and proofreading that usually takes up to 5 business days. Once one article is done, it will be sent to you for review (step 4) and the editorial team will start working on the next article.
- Content review and revision
Once an article is completed, your content strategist will send it to you in Google Doc format for review (please contact your content strategist if you prefer a different document format). You can either request content revisions by adding comments on the document or by making the revisions yourself.
- Content approval and publishing
Once you’re done reviewing the article and decide that the article is good to go, your content strategist will publish it on your website and send you the link to the blog post.
Unless you specify otherwise (through the onboarding form), we will be waiting for your approval before we proceed with writing new articles or publishing any finished article on your site. Please also bear in mind that this is not an output-based service: We will produce the maximum amount of articles you’re entitled to in your subscription (2 or 4 articles per month) provided you send the topics (or your approval on our topic suggestions) at a reasonable time of the month. This means that all articles not written due to unresponsiveness or inactivity on your end will not be refunded nor rolled over on top of the following month’s editorial lineup.