Branded eBooks to entice your prospects!
So you've started driving visitors to your website, but what happens next? They might not be ready to pick up the phone just yet. If they leave your website, odds are that they’ll be lost forever. That’s where having your branded eBook can really help!
What’s great about having a branded eBook is that it can be used in multiple ways. It can help you stand out from other providers and enhance your brand credibility, it can capture contact information from your visitors when they request the free download, and it can encourage your prospects to get in touch.
MSP eBook program includes the following:
- Latest MSP eBook customized to match your brand (every 3 months)
- Unique landing pages to summarise the contents of each eBook
- On-site graphics to promote your eBook to site visitors
- Emails to announce the eBook to your contact list
If you’d like to enhance the eBook program even more, it can easily integrate with your other marketing efforts like Google AdWords, retargeting campaigns, and blogging. When used together, you can stay active with prospects at different stages in the sales cycle.
|Content which is relevant to your prospects|
|Professional text copy and imagery|
|Branded with your logo and company colors||Landing Page|
|Description of eBook contents|
|Submission form above the page fold|
|Email notification upon submission|
|Thank you page with optional download link||On-site Promotion|
|Homepage segment to promote your eBook|
|Inner-page segment to promote your eBook||Email Announcements|
|Email announcement sent to your contact list|
|eBook mention in your monthly email newsletter|
- Provide some details about your company
- Select your style preferences
1) eBook Creation
- Latest MSP eBook sent for your review (new eBook every 3 months)
- Content changes are made based on your revisions
- Once approved, your eBook is designed to match your brand
2) On-Site Updates
- Landinge page is created based on eBook contents
- Homepage segment for your eBook is designed and mocked up for your review
- Inner-page segment is designed and mocked up for your review
- Once approved, the changes go live on your website
3) Email Announcements
- Email is written and designed to announce the eBook
- Once email is approved, it will be mailed to your contact list
- Monthly email newsletter will include reference to your new eBook
The eBook process repeats every 3 months for as long as you're subscribed to the program.